The King Of The Jungle Golf Tour Rules
(1) The King Of The Jungle Is an 18 hole per round Played Over 16 Weeks.(2) Only The Top 4 Scores Each Week Count In This Tour.
(3) If You Play All 7 Days You Have To Put A Zero In Your 3 Lowest Score Boxes So You Only Have Your 4 Highest Scores Left.
(4) If you played all 7 rounds but 4 of your scores are zero scores,please split one of your scores so you have 4 scores showing.
(5) You Do Not Need To Play All 7 Days As Long As You Have Played Any 4 Of The 7 Days Your Scores Will Count.
(6) If You Do Not Play At Least 4 Of The Days Your Scores Will All Be Deleted And You Will Score Nothing For That Week.
(7) The Top 6 Will Go Through To The Final Playoff.The one with the highest score at the end of the week is the winner.
(8) The More Days You Play The Better The Chance You Have Of Getting A High Score To Get You Through To The Playoff.
(9) This Tour Turns Over On A Sunday So You Can Start To Play First Thing Monday Morning.
(10) IF YOU MISS ANY OF THE DAYS AND YOU WISH TO GO BACK AND PLAY THAT DAY YOU HAVE TO USE THE COURSE AND CONDITIONS FOR THAT DAY.THIS IS ALLOWED BECAUSE SOMETIMES FAMILY COME FIRST BEFORE THE GAME.
BUT YOU CAN NOT PLAY DAYS AHEAD IF YOU DO THOSE SCORES WILL BE DELETED AND SET BACK TO ZERO.